Sunday, February 27, 2011

Contest For all Folowers!

Hello and Welcome!  I am hosting a contest today, and you are invited to play.  To be eligible, you must be a "Follower" on my "Turn Left at Athens" Blog.

  The prize will be Your choice of any piece of jewelry in my Aegean Dreams shop, valued at $20 or less.  Or, you may use your prize as partial payment for any other piece.


 Here is the competition;
  I will post a series of photos of a church, in Athens, of which there are many, and you win by being the first to correctly identify the church and it's location.  Simple as that!






Of course, there is a catch, you knew there would be, didn't you?

I will only show you these two photos today.  If you are a really good detective, you MAY be able to identify the church from this....but if not, I will put up two more photos tomorrow.   Bye!!

1 comment:

  1. I know it!!!
    I shall give your other followers a chance to claim the prize ;)

    ReplyDelete

Followers